– Perfume Pagoda , southwest of Hanoi the Red River Delta ends abruptly where steep-sided limestone hills rise from the paddy fields. The most easterly of these forested spurs shelters north Vietnam’s most famous pilgrimage site, the Perfume Pagoda, Chua Huong, hidden in the folds of Ha Tay Province’s Mountain of the Perfumed Traces, and said to be named after spring blossoms that scent the air.
The Perfume Pagoda, one of more than thirty peppering these hills, occupies a spectacular grotto over 50m high. The start of the journey is an hour’s ride by row-boat up a silent, flooded valley among karst hills where fishermen and farmers work their inundated fields. From where the boat drops you (memorize your boat’s number as there are hundreds of identical craft here), a stone-flagged path shaded by gnarled frangipani trees brings you to the seventeenth-century Chua Thien Chu.
Kim Boi Hot Spring , Kim Boi hot spring belongs to Kim Boi district, Hoa Binh Province. It is natural mineral hot spring and good for human health. Kim Boi mineral water is eligible for drinking, bathing, soaking and it can treat stomachache, blood pressure… With an area of 7 hectares, this is a rustic resort that is peaceful and exciting. Kim Boi mineral spring flows deep underground so that the mineral water has a temperature of 340C-360C. Coming to hot spring, you can register your reservation at the resort or Vresort. The resort is built in this place next to the largest mineral water circuit.
Day 1 : Hanoi – Perfume Pagoda ( L , D ) – Cycling 40 km
7:30 pick up at your hotel and transfer to Truc Son – Ha Tay ,starting pedal to Perfume pagoda , Today we will cycling through the Red River delta , rice field , local markets and visit villages ,. Cycle along the way to Ba Tha and reach to Te Tieu around noon , stop for lunch , after lunch continue cycling to Ben Duc at the late afternoon . Check in local guest house . Walking to visit local market and Trinh pagoda . Dinner at the local restaurant . O/ N in Ben Duc .
Day 2: Perfume Pagoda – Kim Boi Hot Spring ( B , L, D ) – Cycling 55 km
Breakfast and starting check in on boat ( Samban boat ) for one hours to Perfume pagoda , Walking to the top of Huong mountain about one hours more to visit the Perfume pagoda inside the cave .walking down to visit Thien Tru pagoda and take one hour on boat back to hotel for lunch . After lunch stating pedal to Kim Boi hot spring for check in at late afternoon . Swimming and relaxing in hotel . O/ N in Kim Boi .
Day 3 : Kim Boi – Hanoi ( B , L ) – Cycling 45 km
Swimming and breakfast , check out hotel and continue cycling on the beautiful local road to Bai Chao , on the way you can see sugar-cane fields , rice fields , Muong people and we will visit Muong villages on the way , Reach to Bai Chao and turn right to Luong Son and stop for lunch near the V-resort , after lunch continue cycling to Luong Son , meet highway 6 , we will transfer by Van to your hotel in Hanoi . End The Tour .
TOUR PRICE : 355 Usd /person
Departure dates: Daily
Group size : 2 – 10 travelers.
- Support air conditioned van for bus for group
- Truck to carry bikes for group
- English speaking biking/trekking tour guide
- Entrance fees and boat trip to perfume pagodas
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Mountain Bike/Helmet/Tool kit/First aid kit/Mechanic
- Water, snacks, cold towers, soft drinks and fresh fruits for cycling day
- Accommodation in sharing twin room
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses , tip and drink with meals
- Accommodation in Hanoi