The Mae Sa Valley Trails in the outskirt of Chiangmai is well known for its tourist attractions as elephant camps, orchid plantations, snake farms and more. This trip will take you through little used cycling trails and rural roads. Come discover with us the hidden side of Mae Sa valley, on a mountain-bike!
08h00 – 08h30 Pick up at your hotel/guest-house or our office, by your guide.
08h30 Transfer by vehicle to the Mae Sa valley area. (40 minutes).
We are getting ready, with a short briefing, fit the bikes, and hand out helmets, drinking water. Go for a short spin to make sure you fit well on the bike.
We start the day by a long warming-up hill we climb on paved road, making a stop at a small waterfall.
We eventually reach 1100 meters altitude with scenic views of the valley. We then cycle through forest amid spectacular mountain scenery, and passing small villages. This section is mostly downhill, bringing us back to the valley, where we meet our support vehicle. Most of it is on tarmac road.
Transfer back to Chiang Mai and drop off at your hotel between 17h00 to 17h30.
– end of the trip-
The Price : Contact Us
- TREK 4300 models Mountain-Bikes with front suspension, 24 gears. Helmets, water bottle
- Experienced local cycling guide, support vehicle with tools and equipment
- Transfers from your Chiang Mai hotel to tour starting place and return via covered pick-up truck
- Picnic lunch, or lunch at local restaurant, composed of rice and Thai food
- We provide drinking water throughout the ride.